POLAR LabelSystem DC-11 PLUS
Most productive system for industrial production of die-cut labels
POLAR LabelSystem DC-11 PLUS is designed for the highly automated in-line production of banded die-cut labels. The menu-driven system setup makes operation easier and reduces make-ready time.
First of all, a POLAR high-speed cutter cuts the label material to strips, either in-line or off-line. Automatic cutter POLAR Autocut 25 PLUS takes the strips and cuts two strips at once into label stacks. The automatic label feeding system separates the two strips and guides the individual stack automatically in front of the cutting die. After that the punching stamp pushes the stack through the cutting die (puncture principle) where the stack is given its intended shape.
After die-cutting the label stacks are automatically pushed to the single-station bander BDplus where they are banded. The ultra-sonic welding unit integrated in the BD needs no preheating, is always ready for operation and saves the material. No annoyance caused by bad smell.
Highlights of LabelSystem DC-11 PLUS:
- Excellent performance of up to 1,440 bundles per 60 minutes with a minimum of manpower
- OptiChange allows to perform a job change in only 15 minutes
- OnePunchRegister allows to position the cutting die in line with the printed image with just one pack
- Utmost cutting and die-cutting precision via fixing the material
- Automatic cutter Autocut 25 PLUS with alternate knife frame allows preparation off the machine.
- System die-cutter DC PLUS is equipped with an alternate-frame system with patent positioning aid which allows preparation off the machine. An alternate frame in center position allows the easiest alignment to the right and left sides (patented). Size adjustment of gauge and feeder unit is carried out without any tools and synchronous via hand wheel (patented). For setting the register the stamping punch can be continuously extended millimeter by millimeter.
- On POLAR single-station bander BD PLUS size adjustment is motor-driven via central control display. This allows also a precision adjustment in automatic operation.
|Label size min.||20 x 40 mm|
|Label size max. (1 strip)||170 x 210 mm|
|Label size max. (2 strips)||120 x 120 mm|
|Die-cut format min.||16 x 36 mm|
|Die-cut format max. (1 strip)||166 x 206 mm|
|Die-cut format max. (2 strips)||116 x 116 mm|
|Stack height min.||25 mm|
|Stack height max.||120 mm|
|Max. performance (2 strips) per minute||24 cycles|